If you want to access MeWe from a new device you will be prompted to verify that its you via email again. Similarly to if you wanted to log into a bank account they send you a verification. This is to protect your identiy and content. Once the new device is verified you will be able to stay logged into MeWe.
Articles in this section
- What is the “Social Web?”
- What is Amplica Access?
- What is my "Social Identity"?
- What is my "Universal Handle" and why does it have a suffix?
- What does this migration mean for an existing MeWe member?
- Do I have to migrate from MeWe to MeWe on the Social Web?
- Can I still log in using my password?
- Does the permanent and unchangeable nature of transaction records on a blockchain compromise an individual's right to be forgotten or to erase their digital footprint?
- I migrated my account, but I did not receive an email or SMS code to login. What can I do?
- Now that I have migrated to the social web, what else can I do?