While it's true that migrating to a web3 architecture can offer some cost-saving benefits, such as reduced reliance on centralized servers, it's not the primary reason for our move. Our main goal is to leverage the unique advantages of blockchain technology, like enhanced security, transparency, and user empowerment. By doing so, we aim to create a more decentralized and user-centric platform, which aligns with our vision for the future. So, while cost savings are a nice perk, they're more of a bonus than the driving force behind our migration.
Articles in this section
- What is the “Social Web?”
- What is Amplica Access?
- What is my "Social Identity"?
- What is my "Universal Handle" and why does it have a suffix?
- What does this migration mean for an existing MeWe member?
- Do I have to migrate from MeWe to MeWe on the Social Web?
- Can I still log in using my password?
- Does the permanent and unchangeable nature of transaction records on a blockchain compromise an individual's right to be forgotten or to erase their digital footprint?
- I migrated my account, but I did not receive an email or SMS code to login. What can I do?
- Now that I have migrated to the social web, what else can I do?