Once you have migrated, we've made it more convenient for you and no longer need a password to log into MeWe. If using email to login, simply click the link we email to login and for users who chose their mobile phone number, enter the pin we text you to log in.
Articles in this section
- What is the “Social Web?”
- What is Amplica Access?
- What is my "Social Identity"?
- What is my "Universal Handle" and why does it have a suffix?
- What does this migration mean for an existing MeWe member
- Do I have to migrate from MeWe to MeWe on the Social Web?
- Can I still log in using my password?
- I migrated my account, but I did not receive an email or SMS code to login. What can I do?
- Now that I have migrated to the social web, what else can I do?
- Will migrating to the social web change what I like about MeWe?