You do not have to migrate but we strongly encourage you do. The Social Web gives people control over the way social networks function and operate. The public depends on digital social networks as an essential service. But the public has little control over how the service works. The way we connect, communicate, and collaborate is now dominated by mega platforms.
Articles in this section
- What is the “Social Web?”
- What is Amplica Access?
- What is my "Social Identity"?
- What is my "Universal Handle" and why does it have a suffix?
- What does this migration mean for an existing MeWe member
- Do I have to migrate from MeWe to MeWe on the Social Web?
- Can I still log in using my password?
- I migrated my account, but I did not receive an email or SMS code to login. What can I do?
- Now that I have migrated to the social web, what else can I do?
- Will migrating to the social web change what I like about MeWe?