When creating your Social Identity, it's important to have a name that's easy to read and follows you to other apps that support the Social Web so that you can effortlessly navigate across apps, find connections easily and conveniently have others find you. We automatically append the suffix behind the scense so that all users are able to claim the handle they want without having to append digits or characters on their own to make their handle unique. Don't worry, in many cases the suffix won't be displayed.
Articles in this section
- What is the “Social Web?”
- What is Amplica Access?
- What is my "Social Identity"?
- What is my "Universal Handle" and why does it have a suffix?
- What does this migration mean for an existing MeWe member
- Do I have to migrate from MeWe to MeWe on the Social Web?
- Can I still log in using my password?
- I migrated my account, but I did not receive an email or SMS code to login. What can I do?
- Now that I have migrated to the social web, what else can I do?
- Will migrating to the social web change what I like about MeWe?