Amplica Access is a cutting-edge service that empowers users to create and control their Social Identity for the Social Web. Once created, users can take their Universal Handle, follows and connections with people to any application that is on the Social Web. With this novel system, users are in complete control of their Social Identity without other companies owning and hosting their identity.
Articles in this section
- What is the “Social Web?”
- What is Amplica Access?
- What is my "Social Identity"?
- What is my "Universal Handle" and why does it have a suffix?
- What does this migration mean for an existing MeWe member?
- Do I have to migrate from MeWe to MeWe on the Social Web?
- Can I still log in using my password?
- Does the permanent and unchangeable nature of transaction records on a blockchain compromise an individual's right to be forgotten or to erase their digital footprint?
- I migrated my account, but I did not receive an email or SMS code to login. What can I do?
- Now that I have migrated to the social web, what else can I do?