The Social Web is a collection of apps made by developers that believe in empowering individuals to control their digital experience. Unlike the current web, where big platforms control our data and digital lives, the Social Web puts people first. It provides a transparent technology infrastructure that places people and human connection at the forefront, making it possible for people to take control of how their digital world works.
Articles in this section
- What is the “Social Web?”
- What is Amplica Access?
- What is my "Social Identity"?
- What is my "Universal Handle" and why does it have a suffix?
- What does this migration mean for an existing MeWe member?
- Do I have to migrate from MeWe to MeWe on the Social Web?
- Can I still log in using my password?
- Does the permanent and unchangeable nature of transaction records on a blockchain compromise an individual's right to be forgotten or to erase their digital footprint?
- I migrated my account, but I did not receive an email or SMS code to login. What can I do?
- Now that I have migrated to the social web, what else can I do?